1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hail Guest Stratics will be brought down at 12 p.m. EST on Janury 8th in order to preform a server migration and updates to our software. Please read this post for details: REMINDER MAINTENANCE TOMORROW 12 P.M. EST [NOON EST]
    Dismiss Notice

Dear Stratics,

Discussion in 'Stratics Help and Suggestions' started by Ruby Knight, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Ruby Knight

Ruby Knight Seasoned Veteran

I know you will be going in for a procedure today at noon. I hope the migration to the new servers and software upgrades are a dangerous operation. Just in case you don't make it through, I wanted you to know your years of friendship have meant a lot to me. Thank you for being there. If you don't make it, well, I guess I'll see you on the other side!

Good luck Stratics! We are all pulling.for you!

2. Ruby Knight

Ruby Knight Seasoned Veteran

Wow. You buried this fun post to a section that it will never be seen. I take it back! Hope you die from complications! J/K but I really don't see why a post wishing you well would need to be moved to never be seen again.

3. Cyrah

Cyrah Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yea why?