1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hail Guest Stratics will be brought down at 12 p.m. EST on Janury 8th in order to preform a server migration and updates to our software. Please read this post for details: REMINDER MAINTENANCE TOMORROW 12 P.M. EST [NOON EST]
    Dismiss Notice

[Cooking] Grapes of Wrath

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by TullyMars, Sep 29, 2016.

1. TullyMars

TullyMars Sage
    Stratics Veteran

GrapesOfWrathExceptional.JPG
    Was wondering if a natural GM cook (I use the basket of herbs to hit 100 cooking so my cook is not a good test) can check to see if Grapes of Wrath can be made exceptionally anymore.

I don't think they can anymore, which brings me to my second question, does that make my stack of 42 Grapes of Wrath Exceptional a rare? If so, I will bring it to the rare forum folks and see if they want to venture a price for them. You never know what someone will pay for a rare.

2. sos440

sos440 Adventurer

It was one of bug fixes in Publish 80 that you can no longer create exceptional grape of wrath. I have no idea about the rarity of exceptional ones, though.

3. TullyMars

TullyMars Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you kindly!

4. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

They no longer spawn in game so I guess they are "rares".

5. Merlin

Merlin The Enchanter
    Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Supporter Campaign Patron UWF