1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hail Guest Stratics will be brought down at 12 p.m. EST on Janury 8th in order to preform a server migration and updates to our software. Please read this post for details: REMINDER MAINTENANCE TOMORROW 12 P.M. EST [NOON EST]
    Dismiss Notice

Myrmidex Eggsacs droprate

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Cocaine1, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Cocaine1

Cocaine1 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Myrmidex Eggsacs (Available from the corpse of Myrmidex Drones & the Myrmidex Queen)
    Ingridient for Barrab Hemolymph Concentrate (new potion).

This Eggs spawned ONLY in Pit Drones (not at turtle champ spawn) & also in Queen - in the final of long quest chain. The drop rate in Pit Drones are VERY low, soo, this ingridients are extremly tough to get and now price for Barrab pot's are out of reasonable limits.

I belive the droprate must bee tweeked in 2 ways:
    1) Allow to spawn the Eggs in Drones anywhere in Eodon.
    2) Increase the droprate.

It will bee nice if @Kyronix or @Bleak comment this.

2. TheGrimReefer

TheGrimReefer Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I know the feeling. I have spent hours killing Myrmidex Drones and out of 500 Drones ive gotten 8 sacs. But I have found that if you camp the Queen, u get 40 sacs per. FYI: As long as u dont leave the queens area, u can kill her over and over again raking in some good numbers of sacs.