1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hail Guest Stratics will be brought down at 12 p.m. EST on Janury 8th in order to preform a server migration and updates to our software. Please read this post for details: REMINDER MAINTENANCE TOMORROW 12 P.M. EST [NOON EST]
    Dismiss Notice

[Alchemy] Nexus Core

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Dizzy, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Dizzy

Dizzy Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Treasure Hunters

Does anybody bother doing the Nexus Core for alchemy BODs?

The crushed glass isn't too bad, but 5 Dark Sapphires per core at 33% success rate means the resources vastly outweigh the rewards.

Unless I'm missing something?

2. Skelf

Skelf Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nexus Core bods are best used as carpets...drop them where you get them imo..;p

Malee and Dizzy like this.
  3. Malee

Malee Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I do the same with the gold dust ones - drop them at the Npc's feet.

4. Dizzy

Dizzy Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Treasure Hunters

I wondered if I was alone, but most of the alchemy BODs aren't too bad, except for this one. I used up a bunch of imbuing resources on a fletching bod the other day, not sure if Ill ever be able to fill another like that. And carpentry is rediculous for the amount of resources it consumes, I've given up on those completely.