1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hail Guest Stratics will be brought down at 12 p.m. EST on Janury 8th in order to preform a server migration and updates to our software. Please read this post for details: REMINDER MAINTENANCE TOMORROW 12 P.M. EST [NOON EST]
    Dismiss Notice

[Gardening] Plant Growth & Maintenance Cycle Issue

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Akiho, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Akiho

Akiho Journeyman

Anyone having issues on your home shards?

Although not my main shard, I have a batch of plants on Arirang that are in various states of growth, they have all stopped getting growth checks for 4 days now, it appears that the maintenance cycle has stopped and subsequently plants have stopped growing.

Just interested if it's shard specific or not.

As a side note, yes, all the plants are locked down correctly in a properly placed non-condemned house and still have potions applied to them from 4 days ago.

2. Akiho

Akiho Journeyman

5 days later, I have broke, signed up to official forums looking for an answer. Plant growth is basics why is it switched off, will let you know if I get an answer.

3. Merth

Merth Journeyman

I havent had any problems on Europa but im only using the raised flower bed.

4. Akiho

Akiho Journeyman